Payment won't go through or is not accepted

MoirUIR
New Community Member

hi, I already contacted PayPal and Spotify for my issue but every time i try to pay my Spotify with PayPal it says that they weren't able to process my payment with PayPal and I should try agin even tho I have enough on my balance and I also have my bank card added to my account. I've been trying for days no I also tried it with aa private browser, it still doesn't work I also added money to my balance account and selected my preferred payment methode but its still not working! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Raju_N
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @MoirUIR,

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you are facing issue in completing the transactions and add money to your PayPal account. Not to worry! In this case, I suggest you to try clearing cache and cookies, try changing the browser and login to your PayPal account, go to resolution center and check if you see a notification saying your PayPal account is limited. If yes, click here for the steps to remove your account limitation. 

I hope this helps. 

Raju_N

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.