Payment using credit card on subscription not working

jepula
Contributor
Contributor

Is any can help, I was trying to make payment using credit card as guest to paypal subscription but I encounter this issue: "Sorry, cannot use your chosen payment method to set up subscription item. Please try other payment method" I already turn on the Paypal account optional

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @jepula,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while making a payment. Based on the information that you have shared, you won't be able to make payment with this card because the card is not supported by PayPal or the card is not accepted due to risk factors. In this situation, you will need to make a payment using a different financial. Please note if there are any issues after payment or need any help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on the website so that our advisors can help you report the issue.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.