Payment received but not showing up...or something else

doghouseriley
New Community Member

On September 2nd I was sent a payment of $337.50 which, according to my Activities chart said was applied to my available balance.  None of that was applied to any subsequent purchase.  But when I checked today, my available balance was only $171.74.  So...where's my money??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @doghouseriley,

Thank you for posting the PayPal Community Forum!

I am sorry to know that the payment is not reflected in the balance. For information, please check this help center article. If there is a balance on the account then it is the default payment method and the funds would have been deducted from the balance, if there are any other transactions made after you received the payment. You can certainly expand the transaction details, to know where the money was credited or used. If you still do not find the funds, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the contact options available on our website so that advisors can look into your account and help you accordingly.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.