Payment on hold

Angela_Sh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I have a problem with a payment which is on hold , until 15 December 2021. I have tried to update shipping information or get my money sooner link but all links after complete information directed me to an error message. Today is 21 days from the delivery of the money and again the payment is pending. What should I do to get my money sooner? Thank you in advance.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

FilizKelly
New Community Member
I have the same issue . My money is on hold until 31 st Jan . System asking me tracking number i m not a buyer nor Seller we only choose Paypal to send money to eachother because faster way . What can i do yo get my money sooner
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Marina

Hi @Angela_Sh and @FilizKelly,

I know how important it is to have access to your funds and would be happy to help. It sounds like the payment may have accidentally been sent to you using the Goods or Services option instead of Friends and Family. When that happens, you may experience a payment hold. If no item or service was actually sold, you can reach out to the sender to ask that they confirm receipt on the transaction to help release eligible payments sooner.

I hope you find this information useful!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.