Payment on hold.

Savvas100
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I have been placed two separate orders from fnac but both were cancelled because items were unavailable.The payment is still on hold.How long do I have to wait until I see the money on my PayPal balance/account?Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Savvas100
Contributor
Contributor
I just checked their emails and I just found that I have to wait 15 days to release the money.That is something PayPal does for security reasons.I suppose days are counting from the day the order is cancelled and not the date the order was placed? I will keep though your precious answer up to 30 days.I have to be patient. Thank you so much. Much respect, Savvas

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Savvas100 

If the companies can void the payment then a few days but if they don't or can't then paypal will release the funds at 30 days post payment. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

Savvas100
Contributor
Contributor
I just checked their emails and I just found that I have to wait 15 days to release the money.That is something PayPal does for security reasons.I suppose days are counting from the day the order is cancelled and not the date the order was placed? I will keep though your precious answer up to 30 days.I have to be patient. Thank you so much. Much respect, Savvas
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.