Payment on hold

vetz44
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! My friend send me money so i could purchase same game he owns. Those money went to holding state and i do not know why. I haven't sold anything etc.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vetz44 

He must have sent the funds using the goods/services option instead of friends/family?

However If you mark the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the sender confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, funds may be released sooner ie 7 days after the sender verifies receipt. This is not always available or guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vetz44 

He must have sent the funds using the goods/services option instead of friends/family?

However If you mark the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the sender confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, funds may be released sooner ie 7 days after the sender verifies receipt. This is not always available or guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vetz44
Contributor
Contributor
He did choose that friend and family, but he got an popup that receiver could need to wait 24hrs, i will wait those 24hrs. I will post result here. Thanks for answer
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.