Payment on hold

lostnewbie
Contributor
Contributor
Payment on hold. I newly registered my paypal acc on 25th September and I received a payment from my buyer but its is on hold. I was panicking but the paypal stated that it may be because I’m newbie and I can receive the payment up to 21 days. So I keep waiting until today. Today’s marked 21 days so what should I do? Should I wait for another day?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Clairemcguigan
New Community Member
I have this exact problem., set up the account for my new website and any payment coming in is on hold. Please help.
Login to Me Too

lostnewbie
Contributor
Contributor
How many days is it already that your payment on hold?
Login to Me Too

Clairemcguigan
New Community Member
Just 2 days
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone, thanks for visiting our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you're both running into some issues with recent payment holds. 

@lostnewbie, if the payment is still on hold after 21 days, you may want to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

@Clairemcguigan, here's a great Help Center article you may find useful: How can I release my payment(s) on hold? 

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.