Payment on hold without any reason.

Angad_issewal
Contributor
Contributor

My payment is on hold without any reason, i am PayPal customer since last 2-3 years, i don't deserve this. Kindly help

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Angad_issewal 

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/FAQ1987

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ohhaleno
Contributor
Contributor

This isn't the case. This supposedly is a new thing they are doing to all sellers unless I was told incorrect info. 

Login to Me Too

Ohhaleno
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly!!! I have been a good customer of theirs for 6 years now and have had zero issues with items sold on pp and have had some pretty decent sales amounts... and they said I get the first $300 I receive in payments each month immediately and then the remaining amount will be paid within 21 days or when the customer receives the item. 
BLOWN AWAY!!! I'm not a new seller and I only had a hold like this the first time I've sold with them. This is not ok. I received a $349 payment today and found this out. But the best part is they provided me a total amount of sales I've received this month and it's inaccurate ...it's more than I have received. Do better PayPal  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ohhaleno 

If you read the link the hold is not just for new sellers, there are other criteria that may push you back into it.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.