Payment on hold or pending. Please help!

edbert1102
New Community Member

Hi, I would like to know how to get my money sooner from one of my transactions that is still on hold.

I already provided a tracking number and it's already been delivered to the buyer. The buyer has no complaints at all and it's been over 48 hours since it's been delivered but my money is still on hold. Normally when it will be available in around 24hours after delivery to my balance but this time it's still on hold. Can anyone help me out to resolve this? Or how to reach out to Paypal to release my money? I don't wanna wait for 21 days and since I already obey the rules to get the money sooner by providing a tracking number, I would like to have it very much soon. Thanks so much!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

judyvu88
Contributor
Contributor

What delivery service did you use? ups right ?, now paypal not support ups to release money

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @edbert1102, @judyvu88,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues with a Payment Hold. Just to clear up any confusion, PayPal does release payment holds with a valid UPS tracking number. Here's a Help Center guide All About Holds you may find useful when looking into what release criteria are available. 

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.