Payment on Hold, Tracking Feature

Osama_Amoor
New Community Member

Im a streamer on Facebook, I've received the first payment of star donations but it went On Hold. It tells me to confirm with the seller but how am I supposed to do that with star senders? Im new to PayPal so Im clueless

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Osama_Amoor 

If there aren’t any issues with your transaction or account, the payment will be released 21 days after receipt.

You can help to release the eligible payments earlier by following one of the below steps:

• Add Tracking: Use one of our approved shipping carriers and add the tracking details on your Activity page. We’ll release the hold 1 day after delivery.
  • If the held payment is for a service or intangible item (e.g. piano lessons, e-book, donation, digital goods), update the order status on your Activity page as “processed” and you'll get your money 7 days after verification.

Then ask sender to ‘confirm receipt’ (allow up to or after 48 hrs for the option to appear):

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.
  2. Find and click the original payment for the item.
  3. Click Confirm receipt.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

***Not all purchases require receipt confirmation

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.