Payment not reflecting

Flash014
Contributor
Contributor
I made a withdrawal to my debit card and also linked to my Dubai islamic bank UAE and I got a mail from PayPal already that "You used your Visa, x-**** for this transfer. The money should be in your bank now." And the money is yet to reflect in bank for th past 12hours and I don't know what to do whether to visit my bank or contact PayPal , thanks
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Flash014

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your transfer yet. You can learn more about our average withdrawal timeframes on our Help Center. If you don't receive a withdrawal to your card within one business day, we recommend reaching out to your bank. If you still haven't received it after 14 days, we can help by submitting a trace. You can contact PayPal Customer Support on Twitter by sending DM to @AskPayPal or a PM on Facebook by going to facebook.com/PayPal. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Flash014

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your transfer yet. You can learn more about our average withdrawal timeframes on our Help Center. If you don't receive a withdrawal to your card within one business day, we recommend reaching out to your bank. If you still haven't received it after 14 days, we can help by submitting a trace. You can contact PayPal Customer Support on Twitter by sending DM to @AskPayPal or a PM on Facebook by going to facebook.com/PayPal. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.