Payment not receive in my Payoneer account.

Hanif19
Contributor
Contributor
I sent 18.93 euro on 25 th May to my Payoneer account. But still this payment not reached in my Payoneer account. I communicated with them they also informed they did not receive. My previous two payments reached in my Payoneer account within a week. Please support me recover my money.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hanif19 

Paypal does not support Wise / Payoneer (or any other virtual banks).
Whilst you can sometimes add an account it wouldn't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.
If you do succeed then Paypal wouldn't be responsible for any missing funds to or from that virtual / digital bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hanif19 

Paypal does not support Wise / Payoneer (or any other virtual banks).
Whilst you can sometimes add an account it wouldn't work properly and Paypal advise you against trying.
If you do succeed then Paypal wouldn't be responsible for any missing funds to or from that virtual / digital bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hanif19
Contributor
Contributor
Could you support to cancel the payment and refund the money.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Hanif19,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to the community. If the funds do not come back to your account within 14 days, please reach out to Customer Service. You can find your contact options by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this is resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.