Payment missing

Temp20230301C
New Community Member
Hello .I work as a tutor in course hero. Usually when I withdraw my earnings from course hero,it immediately refeclts on PayPal.But on 23.02 2023, I withdraw my earnings from course hero at night 11.53 pm .Its not reflecting on pay pal. Please immediately help me with this
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Meleigha
New Community Member

I withdrew a payment from work about 2 hours ago, it shows up on the work website as paid but nothing is showing on Paypal yet.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Temp20230301C and @Meleigha,

Welcome to our community help forum and thanks for posting!

I understand your concern about the withdrawals from your earning not reflecting in your PayPal account. Whenever you receive a payment to your PayPal account, we will always update you via email or message. If you haven't received any update about the payment initiated to your PayPal account, then you'll want to contact Course Hero to know the status of the withdrawal. 

You can also reach out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.