Payment missing,

HS_Industry
Contributor
Contributor

Customer do a transaction to us. Paypal HSINDUS. What we no received payment?
This payment is integration with billplz partner. Any additional information me, just tell me.

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-19 at 2.53.16 PM.jpeg

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Callie

Hello @HS_Industry

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive a payment you were expecting. While I hope this has been resolved, you may want to view our Help Center to ensure your account is set up to receive payments based on your country. You can find more information here

If everything has been set up successfully but you still are not getting payments, we'd want to take a closer look into why that could be happening. You can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

- Callie 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Callie

Hello @HS_Industry

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive a payment you were expecting. While I hope this has been resolved, you may want to view our Help Center to ensure your account is set up to receive payments based on your country. You can find more information here

If everything has been set up successfully but you still are not getting payments, we'd want to take a closer look into why that could be happening. You can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter, or by going to the bottom of any PayPal page under "Help" or "Contact."

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

HS_Industry
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Thanks. I already call to support to assist the problem. Problem had be solve.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.