Payment method declined.

weltall_of_id
New Community Member

Ok so I think this is more my fault rather than anything. I used Paypal to buy from FB and Twitch, but I did not like how readily the payment was accepted after the first time I did it. I always prefer when it comes to paypal for sites to always ask me to log in my account, rather than save it in their database and then automatically accept the payments. 

To solve that, I looked around in Paypal and saw in one of the menus how both FB and Twitch had been added to a list that let them automatically confirm my orders. I thought if I removed them, then the sites would ask me again for confirmation, before proceeding with the payment. Turns out I was wrong and as it seems, now both sites get denied. Even if I re-add paypal (tried on Twitch), going through the process of Paypal asking for my password, the payment still gets declined, so I am guessing they are in a blacklist now, but I can't find where I can switch them back on.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.