Payment issue, "We aren't able to process your payment"

Simcraftlol
New Community Member

Hello! i recently tried to buy a 15$ prepaid card on a website so i can recharge my phone bill, but i get the error "We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method." i never got it before, and 2 days ago i bought an subscription on a streaming platform and it worked just fine, whats the issue, and is there anything i can do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

shan06
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi, @Simcraftlol 

Thanks for your post and welcome to PayPal community!

I'm sorry to hear that you were having trouble to make the payment. Our security system checks every transaction to make sure they are risk free. If we find that the transaction is not completely secure our security system will stop it from processing. This will not affect every transaction on your account. You need to try sending the payment using a different payment method or try sending the money at a later date. However, if you are still facing issue you can contact our support.

I hope this information was helpful!
Shantha

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.