Payment is waiting

ksuvrat-1
Contributor
Contributor
Hey, I worked as a freelancer and earned about 9 USD. I want to receive it. Perks.com ie the website had to pay me through paypal and they say they did I received an email from paypal saying "Your payment's waiting". That mail says that I have received 9 USD. But it says "Before we can deposit the payment into your account, we need a bit more information about your account or recent transactions. To provide that, just log in to your account, and go to your account overview. Select the More menu, then choose the link that takes you to our Resolution Centre." I tried going to the resolution centre but I couldn't figure out what am I suppose to do Kindly help me receiving my first earning as a freelancer. Yesterday i completed my kyc,,, what i do now...
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ksuvrat-1 

They have to approve you. After PayPal has received the information from your KYC and confirmed your identity, you’ll be able to receive PayPal payments and withdraw money to your bank account. You can also click Notifications (the bell icon) on your Summary or dashboard page anytime to track your progress.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ksuvrat-1
Contributor
Contributor
What happen to my 9usd,, can i avail to recieve it after kyc done...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.