Payment declined

moe_gm
Contributor
Contributor

I have an issue that i used to recive money without any problem but it happened before 2 days my payments declined . all of my infos are updated but still have the same issue and I am not able to connect with any of customer service representative. can you help me please and thank you . sorry for bad english.
PS : payment is monthly payments from Graphic design

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@moe_gm 

Do you still have a confirmed credit visa linked to your paypal account?

Read this link as you are in one of the affected countries.
https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full?locale.x=en_AL

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

moe_gm
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply but yes i still have a confirmed credit visa linked to my paypal account

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @moe_gm,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Help Forum and thanks for responding back!

Thanks for the help @kernowlass! If you already have a confirmed card linked to your account, you will not be having any issues to receive payments. Our system reviews every transaction, it may decline the payments due to risk and details about the declined payment will be send via email. Have you received any notification about the declined payments? If not, I recommend you to contact PayPal Support team to get this checked further. You can find the contact options in this Help Center article. 

Good luck,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.