Payment declined 3 times from weekly used app. Debit card works

serenityq2
Contributor
Contributor
Tried 3 times to add funds to my laundry app ive been using for 3 years. First time this has happened. Used my debit card instead and payment went through so its not my bank declining but PayPal and i cant get in contact with them since their resolution center REQUIRES a posted transaction. All their "help" solutions are negligible, blaming other parties when its their issue. So im stuck not able to use paypal
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @serenityq2

Thanks for joining Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing issues in making payment. We would like to inform you that if there is any limitation placed under your account, there might be chances you will face this issue, we suggest you have a check-in your resolution center, and if there is any active limitation, if yes then click here and check how to resolve the account limitation. 

If there is no limitation placed, then there might be a technical glitch. In this case, you can clear the caches/cookies and try to make payment after a few hours, so the blockage will get lifted and the payment will go through.

I hope this helps.

- Harley

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

serenityq2
Contributor
Contributor

the problem isnt my device and i have no limitation on my account, at least not one i can see on my end. i tried on my computer and two separate phones at neither would take my paypal. its not my bank cause i can pay with my debit card. there is something you guys have done to stop me from using paypal and i need to talk to a HUMAN person about it, not an app.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @serenityq2

Thanks for reaching out again! 

I understand you're still unable to make a payment, and I'm sorry to hear that. You can check for limitations in your Resolution Center and Customer Identification Portal by selecting the hyperlinks I've included. I also suggest visiting this Help Center article for payment decline reasons and troubleshooting steps. If you're still unable to make the payment after reviewing these steps, you can reach Customer Support by selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal website. Customer Support can also be found by sending a private message on Twitter (X), Instagram, and Facebook

I hope you can make the payment soon!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.