Payment came out twice?

Milkywaymars
New Community Member

Hi there, so on the 28th of September two payments had came out of my bank account and it went into debt but the bank bounced my bank account back so I no longer was and The payments went through. But I checked my bank account today and for some reason the same two payments came out of my account again and now I’m in debt (I wasn’t before I had a few dollars in my account). It also says on my PayPal account that it’s in debt from the payment even know I don’t use my PayPal balance when checking out only my bank account so the two payments have come out of my bank account twice and once in my PayPal account 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Milkywaymars, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific, and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.