Payment Reminders will not disable

Rookery
Contributor
Contributor

I have disabled the automated payment reminders, but they're still being sent out.

reminders suddenly started sending themselves out a few days ago, despite me not setting up this feature.  I've disables all options under invoicing / settings / automatic reminders.

They're still being sent out.

Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Rookery
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

go to invoicing and look at the top right of the page.  You should see a a small settings icon.  It's a little gear next to the "Create Batch Invoice" button. 

Click on this then select "Automatic Reminders".

Turn these off. 

However, I also had to go to each separate invoice that had an automated invoice sent out and cancel these individually.

To do this, I went to the main invoicing page, again.

Select the three dots to the right of each affected invoice and select something like "Stop automated invoices".

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

CraigR468
New Community Member

I am dealing with the same issue, but how did you even get to "settings" to have the option to turn them off? Please let me know if you get this issue resolved as I too need to get this auto-reminder turned off. 

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
Solved

Rookery
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

go to invoicing and look at the top right of the page.  You should see a a small settings icon.  It's a little gear next to the "Create Batch Invoice" button. 

Click on this then select "Automatic Reminders".

Turn these off. 

However, I also had to go to each separate invoice that had an automated invoice sent out and cancel these individually.

To do this, I went to the main invoicing page, again.

Select the three dots to the right of each affected invoice and select something like "Stop automated invoices".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.