Payment Didn't received in bank account

Shaileshparihar
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I received payment and it is automatic withdraw to the bank as I am from India but that payment didn't receive in my bank even PayPal showing transaction was successful.

Earlier I am getting my payment easily to m bank but this time I didn't receive it.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Shaileshparihar

Welcome to the Community!

A withdrawal to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s clearing process. If the money you withdrew doesn't appear on your bank account within 5 business days, your bank may have encountered a problem during processing.

Check with your bank that all the completed bank details are up to date. If necessary, remove your bank account, then add it again with the correct details.

​​If it’s been longer than 5 business days, your bank may have had a problem with your request. Common problems include an incorrect account number or sort code, or a bank account that doesn't accept electronic funds transfers. If the bank lets us know that there's a problem with a transfer, we will contact you right away to explain why it's delayed.

Also make sure that your bank account allows electronic transfers and that it is in the currency of your country of residence.

If the money still doesn't appear after 14 business dayscontact us and we'll do a search.

Hopefully, this answers your question.

PayPal_Craig

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.