Payment Declined

yvonbosch
Contributor
Contributor

I am a monthly subscriber of freepik. They now had an offer to become an annual subscriber for half off. However freepik told me there was a problem with my last payment. And then when I contacted them they said paypal has declined my payment. And that I needed to contact paypal to resolve the issue.

How can I have paypal to accept that payment.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @yvonbosch,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

There might be multiple reasons why a payment is declined. For example, your funding source may not be active and in that case, please reach out to the issuer of the funding source that you chose. Otherwise, it may be that your account has been limited and in that case, simply complete the steps in your Resolution Centre to resolve the issue. Also, it may be that you did not have enough funds in your balance or in your funding source to complete the payment. I would recommend reviewing the account to see if any of these apply. When a payment is declined, we also send an email notification with more information. 

I hope this helps.

Martina

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @yvonbosch,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

There might be multiple reasons why a payment is declined. For example, your funding source may not be active and in that case, please reach out to the issuer of the funding source that you chose. Otherwise, it may be that your account has been limited and in that case, simply complete the steps in your Resolution Centre to resolve the issue. Also, it may be that you did not have enough funds in your balance or in your funding source to complete the payment. I would recommend reviewing the account to see if any of these apply. When a payment is declined, we also send an email notification with more information. 

I hope this helps.

Martina

Login to Me Too

Valleygirl2
Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.