PayPal withdrawal problems

Kwesi3565
Contributor
Contributor
Why is it that my funds were reversed by my bank ? Why can’t I transfer funds directly gto my card ???
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kwesi3565 

Can you withdraw to a debit card in your country?

I thought you could only withdraw to a linked and confirmed bank account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kwesi3565
Contributor
Contributor
Yes it’s I can only transfer funds to bank. I have tried transfer ig money more than two times the first transaction was declined then second was reversed I don’t know what’s wrong.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kwesi3565 

Have you withdrawn funds before?
Have you verified / confirmed your bank account?
Are the funds cleared and not pending?
Are the funds in your countries currency?
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?
Have you tried another browser / cleared your history/cache?
Have you tried withdrawing to the app?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kwesi3565
Contributor
Contributor
Actually this is my first time withdrawing My credit card and bank are verified My funds are cleared . Yes my funds are in my currency My name bank account name isn’t in exactly the same name as your paypal account name ( I just left out my middle name ) . No I haven’t cleared my cache yes I’ve tried using the app .
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Thank you @kernowlass for stepping in and helping on this one!! We appreciate all you do!

Welcome@Kwesi3565,

I'm sorry you're running into some issues transferring funds to your bank. Currently, I wasn't able to find an option to transfer funds to a debit or credit card in your country. It looks like the only options are to a local bank or bank in the US. However, I was able to find this article with a bit more information you may find useful: Why couldn't I transfer money to my bank account?

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.