PayPal showing Payment Denied due to your Account setting choosing Not to accept Payment from us.

syedrandal
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to withdraw money from g2g.com (marketplace) and here what i got from g2g: 

"Hi Seller,
PayPal showing Payment Denied due to your Account setting choosing Not to accept Payment from us.
We will cancel this withdrawal and you may check your Account setting with the Payment Gateway.
Once the issue has confirmed rectified, Kindly update your Account info and Withdraw again.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thanks for your supporting"

How can I fix it ? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@syedrandal 

Paypal account holders in the Ukraine can now receive payments with the recent change of policy, but they are restricted to receiving only friends/family payments as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/ua/smarthelp/article/faq4646

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@syedrandal 

Paypal account holders in the Ukraine can now receive payments with the recent change of policy, but they are restricted to receiving only friends/family payments as per link.
https://www.paypal.com/ua/smarthelp/article/faq4646

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Evillol
New Community Member

Hello. I had the same problem. Did you manage to solve it? If yes, then share the solution, thank you

Login to Me Too

rexpray
New Community Member

Hey guys, how did you solve your problem? Answer please @syedrandal @Evillol 

Login to Me Too

SerhiiK

I tried to withdraw money from g2g.com. I got from g2g:
"PayPal
 showing Payment Denied due to your Account setting choosing Not to accept Payment from us.
We will cancel this withdrawal and you may check your Account setting with the Payment Gateway.
Once the issue has confirmed rectified, Kindly update your Account info and Withdraw again.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thanks for your supporting"
Please, tell me, how can I fix it ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @SerhiiK,

Thank you for visiting our community help forum!

I understand you're looking to receive money from G2G site. Currently, Ukraine PayPal accounts can only receive from friends and family in your PayPal wallet. You will not be able to receive funds from any other third party as the option is not available. You can learn more about the available features for your country here

Best wishes,

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.