PayPal payment option being declined, but my linked account has funds.

CheRidere57
Contributor
Contributor
I’m trying to use PayPal to pay some subscriptions, (Walmart+, Amazon Prime, etc.) and each time I get an error, or message that the payment was declined. I have money in my bank account linked to my PayPal, and my bank said everything is fine on their end.. Is it because my bank account is linked to my PayPal, because I’m not able to get my debit card for 3 weeks???
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @CheRidere57,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to make payments. It is entirely possible that you could be running into our security system. Each time you initiate a transaction, our system runs through a series of filters to locate any possible risk and may temporarily block the activity. I recommend that you to try again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser/device.

I hope this works!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @CheRidere57,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear that you're not able to make payments. It is entirely possible that you could be running into our security system. Each time you initiate a transaction, our system runs through a series of filters to locate any possible risk and may temporarily block the activity. I recommend that you to try again at a later date by clearing your cache and cookies from your internet browser or try to use a different internet browser/device.

I hope this works!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.