PayPal keeps my money while I have no open case

Maximvs
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again....

As I have mentioned in my previous publication, PayPal returned the money to my customer while he had normally received the item he had ordered. My customer returned the money to my PayPal but PayPal still has it in On Hold status and does not release it !. I have sent them all the receipts and they didn't even answer my messages. Today I had another order from my client, and after he paid me I saw that this money was also automatically put on hold by PayPal... I don't have any absolutely open pending with any of my clients or with PayPal and it is frankly unacceptable not to be able to do my job! I have agreements with my customers for the delivery of their orders and for 12 days now PayPal has kept my money and I can't use it.... What should I do because I'm honestly in despair and I'm in danger of losing my orders! !

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Maximvs
Contributor
Contributor

I have send all the evidence to PayPal...i have update shipping info...i have send confirmation of delivery from the customer's post services that they delivered the package...no luck!!!...

i ask from the customer to confirm that he receive his package....i don't know what else to do...i am so disappointed from this situation...

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maximvs 

If you don't have a tracking number that shows online that the item was delivered then you will probably have to wait 21 days. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Maximvs
Contributor
Contributor

i have the official reply from the Spain post services Coreos  and i have send them.

They confirm that the package delivered to the customer.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Maximvs 

You need a tracking number that shows online delivery of the item to the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.