cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal has hidden the Classic invoicing view again. How do I switch back to classic invoicing.

Options
KellyRocks
Contributor
Posted on

A couple of days ago I was able to switch to Classic invoicing to create invoices but tonight when I tried to create an invoice I can't find the option anymore.  Where did PayPal move it to.

I need the Classic invoicing as the new format does not work well for me.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

PayPal has hidden the Classic invoicing view again. How do I switch back to classic invoicing.

Options
sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor

@KellyRocks 

You don’t see the “Switch to Classic Invoicing” option in the Settings drop down menu on the non-Classic Manage Invoices page?

Try this.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

Options
KellyRocks
Contributor

@sharpiemarker

No, the option to Switch to Classic is gone.

The new set of options are

- Customers

- Business Information

- Items

- Taxes

- Templates

- Automatic Reminders

These don't seem like "setting" to me.  

Try logging in and let me know what you see.

Options
KellyRocks
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

I just got a response back from PayPal support and Classic View is no longer available.  See below.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience Kelly. We have slowly rolled out "Switch to Classic" for invoicing. We had this feature available as this newer version of invoicing is what will now be used. Our systems have updated the invoicing interface and the classic version is no longer available. We transitioned this slowly until all accounts have been updated to the new version. I do apologize for this inconvenience."

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.