PayPal declined on Aliexpress, error CSC_7200015

Tzivia
Contributor
Contributor

I've been using Aliexpress with my PayPal balance for YEARS. Suddenly today I am getting this error message: CSC_7200015 (screenshot below):

Tzivia_0-1653646172754.png

How do I resolve this? This is extremely frustrating. There are no holds that I can see on my PP account, all credit careds are current, and anyway, I'm trying to pay with a balance I already have in here. I see that in PayPal the transactions have gone through but are listed as "Pending."

Tzivia_1-1653646262570.png

What the heck is going on here???

Any assistance is appreciated, since there is apparently no real human working for PayPal who is available to help me understand this.

Tzivia

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

Ava_B
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having this error after making the purchase, but the Paypal payment option failing. On Ali Express you can "buy" and the item be in the "to pay" stage. I've tried buying an item from 2 different sellers, but my payment keeps failing. The CC I'm using is in my husband's name. I'd bought a cat tree without any issue, but a bathroom organizer of the sane price is continually failing, regardless of using the address in his name to get shipping & billing to match. We're using my account because he doesn't really online shop. Initially we bought the organizer & cat tree in one bulk order, but the organizer went out of stock, and that seller told us to cancel our order. So the idea that anythkng is being flagged fur security seems odd after we've done this already.
Login to Me Too

Tanithrea
New Community Member
Did you find out a way to identify the item? Having same issue but it’s like a basket of under 40items from one seller all just stickers and paper for journaling so no idea what would be restricted and I’ve bought before no refunds or such. Been trying and each time it empties my basket and I tried verifying apple pay but I can’t get a code for it. I don’t want to put my actual card details in the AliExpress.
Login to Me Too

boris_sm
Contributor
Contributor

I’m having the exact same issue right now. Is there a way to find out which item in the cart is causing the payment block?

Login to Me Too

temp20230721
Contributor
Contributor
So paypal has decided its their business to invade our shopping carts in order to intrude upon the business of full grown adults buying legal to own items and determine whether they approve of the items in our purchase and if they dont, they block us from spending our own money? Bye Bye PayPal, then.
Login to Me Too

Ava_B
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal isn't invading anything. Any payment service will decline if something looks fraudulent. We all believe there's a false positive happening. Please educate yourself on how payment services work.
Login to Me Too

RJ-1
Contributor
Contributor

there is no help at all. if you ever made a claim or requested refund then ali is blacklisted form your account forever. no mattre how many calls i have had with supervisors it bolils down to they are a risk and you cannot use even your balance to pay

if there is a solution out there, please share

i've place a few hundred little orders, maybe 2% need refund. thats not a hight percentage. why lock me

Login to Me Too

I’m having the same issue and I think it’s because I got something refunded
Login to Me Too

Ava_B
Contributor
Contributor
Huh, I wonder if that's my issue. I got a refund from a seller who went out of stock hours after I paid an order. I canceled because they asked me to. Currently, I can't pay on a new order with a different seller.
Login to Me Too

jffj
Contributor
Contributor

I've got the same aliexpress CSC_7200015 error & can't figure out how to fix it.  Frustrating.

Login to Me Too

ssandeelee
Contributor
Contributor

I too have this issue and have tried speaking with 2 different people in the help chats and both are beyond hopeless.they might as well been the bot I tried first as they had no more information. Beyond frustrating I have made hundreds of purchases over the years to aliexpress and no issues.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.