PayPal charged the wrong credit card, other than the one set in the automatic payments.

vidaandras
New Community Member

Hi,

For these automatic payments (Netflix, Scribd), I set my private debit card. In my last 3 transactions, PayPal charged my corporate debit card.

In my Netflix Automatic Payment page Funding source is set to "We’ll use your balance first. Then we'll use: PRIVATE DEBIT CARD xxxx [removed]"

PayPal charged a completely different CORPORATE debit card also added to my account.

It is PayPal's fault, so I there is no option in Resolution Centre for PayPal faults.

Can't reach customer service. Any suggestion what to do?

Thanks

Andras

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @vidaandras

Welcome! Thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear a recent transaction didn't go as you had expected. Normally, you are correct, PayPal should use the funding source set in the Automatic Payment page for each specific billing agreement. Reaching out to our Support Teams is definitely what we would recommend if that did not happen - I'm sorry to hear you've been up to reach them. Here's an article with all available methods on How to reach our Customer Service. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.