PayPal On Hold / Pending

la_99
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I'm new to Paypal and I received a payment recently but it was on hold. Without thinking and researching I updated the order information as a product which I don't know what it is actually. Watched clips on YouTube it was said that the second option was supposed to be selected for me to receive the payment. Can I still change the order information or will I be able to receive the payment? Thank you so much for answering.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@la_99 

Go back to click the transaction and see if there’s an “Edit tracking info” button or link. If not, then you’ll have to wait until after 21 days for PayPal to release money.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@la_99 

Go back to click the transaction and see if there’s an “Edit tracking info” button or link. If not, then you’ll have to wait until after 21 days for PayPal to release money.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

la_99
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

I choose the option "product" when I tried to get the funds sooner but I was supposed to choose the second option "service or virtual product" according to the YouTube tutorials I watched. And I don't know if I'd still get the payment.

la_99_0-1634138290638.png

This is now how it appears on my PayPal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@la_99 

Then you will get it at 21 days if you don't supply tracking.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

la_99
Contributor
Contributor

I'd still get it then.
Thank you so much! 💓

Login to Me Too

LucyBellew
New Community Member

I never even got an option of "service or virtual product" ?? its just assumed its a literal thing that im sending... which it isnt... there's no way to change that?

Login to Me Too

Wen05talingdan
Contributor
Contributor
My money in my paypal is on hold how to off hold asap ..i canot wait for 21days..pls. help
Login to Me Too

Yhumz
Contributor
Contributor
That my problem too i dont know why they held my money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.