PayPal Fee's

Garison0031
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my team and I are setting up a digital receipt for our customers after placing an order for our G&S, which we will send through SendGrid.

However, we want to ensure the fees are precisely understood and match up with what PayPal is charging our customers so customers can understand their exact charges.

I can see for domestic commercial transactions it's 3.49% + fixed fee (varies on location) + 1.50% for international commercial transactions.

Is there any other advice I can get for a straightforward process to develop a proper receipt for our customers showing our product total + PayPal's fees?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Garison0031,

Thank you for your post!

I do understand your concern with this. PayPal fees depend on various factors, for example the country of both the senders and receivers account. 

For a breakdown of our fees, please click here.

If you want to enquire about a fee for a specific transaction, I would suggest you contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.