PayPal Debit Card Held Transaction Disappeared?

hg3300
Contributor
Contributor

I used my PayPal Debit Mastercard to place a transaction on October 1st. At that time it was being held because the transaction was not to be completed right away. But essentially it held my place in line with the merchant. 

However, the transaction in question is no longer listed on my account anywhere, and using the transaction ID comes up with no results. I  didn't cancel it and I'm certain the merchant didn't cancel it either. Are they going to get their money or not? Will my transaction magically reappear when they need it?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Harley125
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @hg3300 

Thanks for joining Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to find the transaction details on your account. Please be informed that you would have made the payment as guest checkout. Hence are you are unable to find the transaction details on your PayPal account. I would request you to check your email for the payment details.

I hope this helps!

- Harley

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

hg3300
Contributor
Contributor

It's a Debit Card transaction. You don't need to log in for those.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.