PayPal Customer Service Email Address

MikeyrInFL
Contributor
Contributor

Coupert is a cash back service like Retail Me Not or Rakuten. They attempted to deposit my cash back payment to my paypal account. Paypal refused the payment as though it was a refund due my "business" which doesn't exist and referred Coupert to the business website which also doesn't exist. I would like to forward Coupert's email to me to PayPal but I'm having difficulty locating an appropriate email address...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Natasha

Hi @MikeyrInFL,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are encountering an issue when trying to receive cash back. If the issue still occurs, you will need to contact us by phone. You can obtain the phone number for your region by clicking Help at the bottom of the PayPal website. 

-Natasha
Login to Me Too

MikeyrInFL
Contributor
Contributor

Natasha. thank you for your reply. My first takeaway is that I am no closer to an email address for PayPal than I was before. Now I get to take my place in what I fear will be a seemingly eternity on hold then trying to explain my situation to a phone rep. Rats! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.