PayPal Balance Transfer to Linked Bank Account

Kaynate
New Community Member

I want to transfer my PayPal balance to my linked bank account but I am unable to do so as every time it says that you are transferring more than your limit. I can't even transfer 10-euros, which I am sure is not a figure that exceeds the limit. What could be the problem here?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Madhubala1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Kaynate 
I can understand that you are facing an issue while making the withdrawal. if there is any limitation got placed under your account there might be a chance you will face an issue. we are suggesting you have a check on your resolution center if there is any active limitation, if yes

You can click here and check how to remove the account limitation.
If there is no limitation placed. In that case, you can clear the caches/cookies and try to make the withdrawal after a few hours, so the blockage will get lifted and the process will go through.

I hope this helps.
Madhubala1

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Kaynate,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry you're running into some limits transferring funds to your bank. If you don't see anything in your Resolution Center, you may just have to confirm a little bit more information regarding your account to remove that withdrawal limit. I was able to dig up this Help Center article for you that might help: Why does my account have limits and how do I remove them?

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.