Pay in 4 shows pending but still says I need to pay first payment

Rothwell937
Contributor
Contributor
Pay in 4 shows as a pending transaction in my activity but the plan shows that I still need to make the first payment, it says due today
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rothwell937 

Wait for the seller to complete the transaction, this can take a few days. If seller does not claim payment, the transaction will expire and drop off eventually.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Rothwell937
Contributor
Contributor
I emailed the seller & they said the transaction is showing completed on their end. So I’m not sure what to do
Login to Me Too

Rothwell937
Contributor
Contributor
I emailed the seller & they said the transaction is showing completed on their end. So I’m not sure what to do
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Rothwell937

Welcome! I'm sorry to hear there's some confusion regarding a recent Pay in 4 transaction. Normally, the Pay in 4 transaction wont complete fully without the first installment. If it still shows pending or if there is just an authorization, you may have signed up for a Pay in 4 transaction and it was accepted, but the order wasn't completed. Have you made your first installment on the Pay in 4 transaction yet?

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.