Pay a money request from the US with a card in Australia

Casually
New Community Member

Historically, I have received requests to pay a paypal user via a money request. For several reasons I cannot use PayPal and thus wanted to pay with card but this seems to be a feature restricted to the US for some reason despite the fact that working with PayPal to send international payments is just fine. That was then though and this is now, so I'm wondering if it is at all possible to just pay internationally with a card. Many freelancers & vendors I want to work with exclusively accept PayPal making it obscenely hard to pay out. Internet searches came up blank as to whether or not there was a solution and in lieu of a US account to test with, I come seeking answers.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello Casually,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

In this situation, the best thing to do would be to contact our Customer Care department. You can do this by going to the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of every PayPal page. You will then see what contact options are available to you. 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.