Pay Pal shorting my account every month

Dolphinstar
Contributor
Contributor
Every month I add $10. to my pay pal account to cover two bills. Each bill is $4.99. which should leave $.02 every month. But every month my account beginning is $0.00. I should be accruing $.02 a month!! I understand it isn't much but if Pay Pal is doing this to THOUSANDS of people... That adds up!! I've tried to ask pay pal but this question isn't covered in their FAQ nor in their programed questions. Any thoughts??
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dolphinstar 

Are you sure paypal are not using that small amount as a part of the payment for other transactions that you have made.

As its so small you may not have noticed so go click on some transactions around the time you added the funds and see if they were part funded from that balance? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dolphinstar
Contributor
Contributor
I am VERY SURE simply because those are the ONLY transactions I've had in two months!! I'm getting more upset the more I'm being ignored by them and by the fact I can talk to anyone!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @Dolphinstar,

Welcome to our community forum and thank you for your post!

I completely understand your concern about your funds. In this case, you can download your monthly statement to see the total amounts received, payment fees, payments sent, amounts sent, other debits, other credits, and net amount. Additionally, the beginning and ending amounts for your overall balance, reserve balance, and available balance will be displayed. 

You can view the steps to download the statement here : How do I view and download statements and reports

I hope this information helps!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Dolphinstar
Contributor
Contributor
I have checked all those things before I ever posted here. The 2 charges of$4.99 are the only credits I have to that account. Every month I put in $10. Without ANY OTHER charges to my account those two cents are erased EVERY MONTH!!! Who can I talk to at pay pal to get this right??? They owe me money and they are stealing more every month!!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hey @Dolphinstar,

In this case, your best option would be to contacting our support team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.