PSD2 boot loop when trying to transfer to another person

Nel13
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I can't reach out to support as the transation is not show but I get a boot loop type of issue when trying to transfer funds to someone. I get the msg to verify (PSD2) via txt, I do it and it loads to take me to the text msg verification page again and again and again. Do you have any fixes? thx @support @Support2 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

KarmelBerens
Contributor
Contributor

me too....   I'm wondering if it is because I need to link a bank to my account?

Login to Me Too

kroakie1
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem, have bank account set up. Can transfer, but not send to another person. Goes back to pds2 every time.
Login to Me Too

GeekyPhilip
Contributor
Contributor
I also have the same issue.
Login to Me Too

kotnik101

The same issue here. Impossible to send any funds.

Login to Me Too

Christiaan4
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, sends me in a verification loop when trying to transfer. Tried switching off 2fa, and adding people to trusted contacts, clearing cookies, using different devices, nothing works. Mobile app seems unaffected, seems the only workaround until they fix, but too cumbersome for me considering the number of transactions I need to do. Have contacted support yesterday, but no reply to date…
Login to Me Too

GeekyPhilip
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot turn my 2fa off it just says setup instead of update, is this the same for anyone else?
Login to Me Too

Christiaan4
Contributor
Contributor
Even when you turn it off, or select a different 2fa, like an Authenticator, the sms psd2 2fa is still maintained. (Don’t know if this is just europe) This has been covered already, but can’t seem to find the link now…
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.