PAYPAL WON'T LET MY RECEIVER WITHDRAW MONEY

mandelashaban59
New Community Member
I send my service deliverer  -£172.21GBP but he could not withdraw the money. The money has stay in below status for  now 2 weeks but still the reciever can not withdraw the money. Transaction details are below ,please advise 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Schae

Hi @mandelashaban59,

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

Not being able to withdraw funds that have been received would be concerning and I apologize! If the recipient sees the payment but doesn't see it in their available balance, it is possible the money is held in the pending balance. A pending balance is used when a payment is placed on hold after a sale or receiving funds. Holding funds is an industry practice we use to ensure funds go from the sender to the receiver in a safe and regulated manner. There are tips found on our website that can help recipients or sellers avoid certain payment holds, or explain how eligible payments can be released more quickly. They just need to visit the Help Center to review. If the recipient needs some additional help with this, they should reach out to PayPal customer support directly. This can be done by reviewing the Contact page on our website, or from the "Help" section of their account once logged in. 

I hope they are able to withdraw their funds soon!

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.