PAYPAL TO BDO REFUND TAKING TOO LONG

jpeter1975
Contributor
Contributor

So last month (may 8, 2023) I received a refund from a failed transaction and it was marked "refunded", up until now it still hasn't showed up in my bank account which is BDO and I'm getting anxious over it. Will I still be able to get my money back? I have contacted my bank and they gave me 35 days, the emailed me again few days ago and told me to wait until July 5 for my dispute to be processed. Does it normally take this long for a refund to reflect back on my account? thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jpeter1975

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear a refund going back to your bank is taking longer than usual. Normally, refunds to your bank should take around 5-7 days to complete. If there's an issue with the refund to your bank, the funds should normally bounce back to your PayPal account within 14 days. If you don't see the funds back in your account by then, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. 

Good luck and best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.