PAYMENT CANCEL

Ruckmatift
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Community.On September 27 and 28 I made two payments.However I would like to cancel them.But when I was sending them,I pressed by accident the option family and friends.Now there is no cancel option.Is there a solution for that?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ruckmatift 

You can't cancel a completed payment, that would be between you and the seller to sort out.

Paypal disputes cover you for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described, anything else is between you and your seller.

However if you used the friends/family option you can't open a dispute and any refund would be on the goodwill of the recipient.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ruckmatift 

You can't cancel a completed payment, that would be between you and the seller to sort out.

Paypal disputes cover you for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described, anything else is between you and your seller.

However if you used the friends/family option you can't open a dispute and any refund would be on the goodwill of the recipient.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.