Order from Chick Fil A didn’t go through, but Paypal still charged
When you pay a company then it is often pending or awaiting authorisation until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.
If they don't process the order and capture that payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment and returns back to your funding source.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- https://api-m.paypal.com/v1/reporting/transactions in Transactions
- Seller sent me a refund but PayPal is holding the money in Transactions
- How to securely do a private sale via Paypal? in Security and Fraud
- How can I link my PayPal to GCash in Wallet
- Anyone have paypals number to make payment over the phone? Thank you in Products & Services