Opening new account for a fundraiser in Czech Republic

Brosisko
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Need your help with this one. Official support unreachable as per the scriptures.

I require a wallet for a rather small fundraising campaign for an expensive drug for animal shelter here locally. My account in Belarus won't do as it won't accept the funds due to the rules. My friends in Czech Republic agreed to open a new Paypal account for this reason.

I was wondering if receiving money from a fundraiser site would be available as they register and attach their credit card. In fact credit card won't even be necessary as after the fundraiser the funds will be sent to a paypal of a person who buys and sends us the aforementioned drug (her paypal can receive the money but the country was not approved by the fundraising site).

As I am responsible for the whole thing I just want to make sure my friends don't have to jump through any particular hoops and potentially get discouraged from helping. So it's just a simple register, add credit card to confirm account, and we're good to go?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Brosisko
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.