Oops Sorry! The withdrawal could not be completed

Cieloh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I've been trying to withdraw money to my Mpesa account from about 5 hours ago. But everytime I do I get an error message saying the withdrawal could not be completed. What could be wrong??

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Stephen120

Majok10
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys I have been trying to withdraw my money for last 2 days but they say Oops the withdraw could not be completed
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @Majok10

Thanks for visiting the Community, and congratulations on your first post! 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble making a withdrawal. When withdrawing from your PayPal account, it's a good idea to always log in from one consistent device. Whenever you receive an error message, try clearing your cache and cookies or switch web browsers. You may even find our PayPal Mobile App useful. If you're trying to withdraw using M-Pesa, please ensure your legal name, email address, and phone number match on both accounts. If you need to update any of these on PayPal, please click the hyperlinks I've included; they'll lead you to our Help Center. Lastly, if you still can't withdraw, I recommend allowing 48-72 hours between attempts. 

I hope you can withdraw soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.