Oops Sorry! The withdrawal could not be completed

Cieloh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, I've been trying to withdraw money to my Mpesa account from about 5 hours ago. But everytime I do I get an error message saying the withdrawal could not be completed. What could be wrong??

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

jackieo3
Contributor
Contributor
Was it revolved? Am also having the same problem 🤦for 2 days now.
Login to Me Too

dmessi

really how can this be solved really cause its really aching

Login to Me Too

how did u finally get the cash? I gave the same problem
Login to Me Too

jackieo3
Contributor
Contributor
I was helped by a team member from Paypal and I was able to withdraw.
Login to Me Too

DaveMumo
Contributor
Contributor
Somebody help have been having this problem for 2days now
Login to Me Too

LinaSonia56
Contributor
Contributor
Can this same member help me please , I’m stuck with hospital bills that I need to pay
Login to Me Too

Agatha95
Hello ,could you please refer who helped ,,I am currently having withdrawal problems with my Paypal and I really need that money.
Login to Me Too

Gmugo7
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue, and I contacted paypal about it. I got this response:

"I can see that for this occasion, our security model has prevented this attempt to withdraw your funds since it was found that it would not be 100% safe for you and to protect you from any negative experience in PayPal and online fraud.

You may try it on a later time (after 48 hours) for our system to have time to refresh your account and delete all your failed attempts. Please refrain from doing any actions and transactions during this time. You may also uninstall and install your PayPal app (if you are using app), clear your cache/cookies, delete browsing history, and open a new browser while waiting for this 48 hours to pass. If this will still not work, I suggest withdrawing your funds to a US Bank or Local Bank instead."

After waiting for 48 hours, the issue was no more and I was able to do the widthrawal to my mpesa.
Login to Me Too

alexmugera

i have the same issue as well, for one week i keep receiving the oops. Please paypal do something about this

Login to Me Too

jackieo3
Contributor
Contributor
Please send them a message directly to help resolve it quickly.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.