Onhold my money bro

Christine0710
Contributor
Contributor
My bf send money to me from US to UAE but until now i cant received it because it still on hold then when i open it it shows add tracking number so i did even he will not received any item because im not a seller. By the way i use my account 2019 by one transaction then after 2 years i open it again. Can someone help me what can i do to received that payment. Thank you in advance 😊
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Christine0710 

Sadly you can't accept funds via the friends/family option in your country so all payments are received as for payment for goods/services and so subject to the new seller hold as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/sa/smarthelp/article/my-payment-is-on-hold.-why-is-this-happening-faq3297?app...

If you mark the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the sender confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner ie 7 days after the sender verifies receipt. This is not always available or guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Christine0710 

Sadly you can't accept funds via the friends/family option in your country so all payments are received as for payment for goods/services and so subject to the new seller hold as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/sa/smarthelp/article/my-payment-is-on-hold.-why-is-this-happening-faq3297?app...

If you mark the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the sender confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner ie 7 days after the sender verifies receipt. This is not always available or guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Christine0710
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass hi thanks for ur reply. Ur correct i get the money already. I try to enter the tracking number before then he didnt see the option like the "confirm receipt" using his mobile then he tried to open the paypal in his laptop so he saw the option "confirm receipt" . Thank you very much 😊
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.