ON HOLD

Unreal85
Contributor
Contributor

I have  funds "on hold" and paypal tell me to check the list of the payments, but if i click on the button "see what's on hold" it doesn't shows anything and i'm pretty **bleep** off about this **bleep** Paypal keeps doing with our funds. they are in many cases steel the money under coverage of " it's against our policy blabla" and "we are not allowed to give further information".... this has to stop...I WANT to know why my funds are on hold and i can't even check on them. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Unreal85, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

There are 2 balances on PayPal. Your available balance, and the collateral balance. Both of these balances are shown on the PayPal summary page, and you can view any payments on hold within your PayPal account. Please review this link for information on payment holds, and how to receive your funds sooner - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-payment-on-hold-and-when-will-it-be-available-faq...

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Unreal85
Contributor
Contributor
this isn't true...in the SUMMARY I see the available balance and the ON HOLD balance the there is "See what's on hold" link click on and it's leading to NOTHING even if the ON HOLD balance shows funds. that's mean paypal hiding funds and this are boulshifts...starting from the point they decide to hold funds without giving reason and this could also be a fraud because nobody knows why paypal decides to hold those money: "we are not allowed to give you answers about the why we decide to hold your money"... this is the only answer but 1st of all those funds are MINE and then without any reason they can lie about how we break their terms and conditions. THEY SHOULD tell why. that's the point
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi, 

Thank you for your reply. Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.