Notification for insufficient funds, didn’t get any, they attempted withdraw several times

Jfolse3587
New Community Member

My BF has OnStar that auto drafts from his PayPal cash card every month. He spoke to someone with OnStar last week and said they gave him 2 free Months and then half off for “x” amount of months. Few days later he somehow notices OnStar has tried to draft the full amount from the PayPal card several times ( as he was suppose to get 2 months free ). They said he was a couple months behind? Where would the notifications come to when a business tries to make a withdrawal and the funds aren’t in the PayPal account ? He said he never got any? I feel like something isn’t adding up 🤔

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Chase

Hi @Jfolse3587,

I am sorry to hear there was an issue with that transaction. It sounds like an automatic payment might have been created with that merchant. Typically, if a purchase was attempted, but not successful, the transaction should still show in your activity. You may also have notifications in your Message Center.

Thank you for your post!

I hope this helps!

Chase

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.