Nothing is showing up on my PayPal transaction history of the payment being processed or pending.

Evija14
New Community Member

I am having problem-nothing is showing up on my PayPal transaction history of the payment being processed or pending. This only shows up in my bank account that this is pending (PAYPAL *BOOKINGCOM[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]NY US) and it shouldn't be so, because Booking apears - PAYPAL *BOOKING HOTEL 1017CE [removed]-numbers after HOTEL is identity) when I contacted booking.com they had no record of this. When I was redirected from PayPal back to the website it reserved money 2 times. Booking has received its funds. Will my payment be released if the merchant (booking) has no record of this payment and they can not cancel this transaction.? Also very concerned that there is no record of this with either party, and only evidence is in my bank account. and screenshot from paypal notification, which says pending Payment. Bank says that I should reffer to merchant (booking), - merchant says it has no information - I should reffer to paypal and bank, bet I cant open case in paypal, because there is no payment procceset trough paypal. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Evija14 

Pending authorizations will expire and drop off by themselves. Should take between 3 to 30 days. If pending for longer, ask your bank to void it for you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

CiaraW
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had EXACTLY the same thing happen to me! It’s for £604!! I can’t wait 3-30 days for that money to be clear again….. What an absolute nightmare! Hope yours gets sorted v soon x
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.